Macbook Pro

It seems that it is common knowledge that the company's products with the logo in the shape of a bitten apple are known to be expensive. Not surprisingly, almost all Apple products, from cellphones, laptops, tablets, smartwatches, monitors to PCs or Macbooks, always have a premium price tag that exceeds other brands.

This also applies to repairs or maintenance of Apple products that are caused by software or hardware. Of course it will be very annoying and annoying. Where, these products are often used daily. Whether it's for work, college assignments and for other purposes that are very important for daily activities.

So if one of the Apple products used has a problem, this can be a burden on its own mind and it takes more time to solve it. As I have experienced and felt myself when the Macbook I was using had problems.

Macbook Screen Problem

I have a Macbook Pro Touch Bar in 2019 and am having problems with the screen. The problem I experienced when using this Macbook was that when the screen was tilted or opened a little about 45 degrees, the Macbook Pro screen was still on, but if it was opened to 90 degrees, the screen would turn off or dark.

This makes me panic and of course dizzy. How not, as I know that repairs to this Macbook are certainly expensive. I have tried to prove this, by visiting various laptop or Macbook service places in the city of Bandung where I live. I have visited more or less four places to find out the estimated costs to be incurred.

However, on average, the four places I visited estimated that I would have to spend approximately 13 million Rupiah for repairs to replace this Macbook LCD. Considering 13 Million Rupiah for me is not a small amount of money, and this further confirms for me personally that the cost of repairing a Macbook is not cheap.

Start From Lightly

After visiting several Macbook service places, I tried to find another place that could offer a cheaper price comparison than before. I found a laptop or gadget service place with the name Bang Amin Gedget in the Jalan Cikutra area, Bandung City.

Then I came and was greeted warmly by the workers in this place and complained about the problem with the Macbook screen. Unlike the previous service, after knowing in detail about the damage to this Macbook, Bang Amin Gedget offered a repair option for my Macbook with the name Starting from Light Procedure.

Indeed, if you have to replace the Macbook LCD, Bang Amin Gedget's party also fixes the same price as the previous service place. However, without immediately deciding to immediately replace the LCD, interestingly this place first offers a Start from Light repair procedure to repair this Macbook.

Starting from Light is one of the procedures with seven repair SOPs in the style of Bang Amin Gedget to see and find the best solution for problems on Macbooks. After carrying out the repair procedure Starting from Light, it was found that the problem that occurred on this Macbook was the LCD Flex Gate Cable or Apple Flexgate, a term used for damage to the MacBook Pro screen display.

Macbook Service Doesn't Have To Be Expensive

The thing that made me very surprised and surprised was, the price for repairs on this Macbook screen damage was 1.8 million Rupiah. Honestly, I was very shocked and surprised to learn that the cost of repairing this Macbook. In basic mathematical logic, when compared to the cost of 13 million rupiah, it is certainly not more than 1.8 million rupiah.

Without thinking again, after I checked again and tried to open the screen of this Macbook repeatedly and the result turned on perfectly. I immediately paid the cost of repairing this Macbook without speaking a word and then left this Service. Without meaning anything, but seeing the huge price difference and the excellent work, at that moment I instinctively had a personal fear, if Bang Amin Gedget suddenly changed his mind regarding the prices they gave. (This is more of a personal nervousness when I know the cost of repairing the Macbook Pro 2019 is very affordable, lol)

I don't think it's possible for them to do that because I'm sure they are very professional in their work. This can be seen, from the way they serve and work on problems on my Macbook. If from the beginning Bang Amin Gedget tried to take big profits, they could easily have done it from the beginning by setting a tariff of 5-10 million Rupiah, but they didn't.

Amazingly, the team from this service center prioritizes solutions by following the same procedure flow that is equally beneficial for consumers and companies. From this experience I also realized that not all repair costs for damage to Apple products are expensive. It all depends on our efforts to find the best product service place that works professionally by always providing the best solutions to customers. Thank you Bang Amin Gedget.